Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, New Me

Bom Bom...Prakatak prakatak... This are the sound of the firecrackers that our ears hear before twelve midnight of January 1, the first day of the year 2011. People are busy preparing foods for the Media Noche.
Ooopps...It's 12:00 am, I jump and jump so that I will grow more this year. I don't even dare to use firecracker, I just watch. Then time to eat... and after that I sleep again.
This 2011, I have plan to study harder so that my parents will be proud of me. I also plan to collect more Spongebob items.
Something about me that is new is my hair, I have a new haircut, I know that many will change this year, their personality and behavior. And when April 2011 came, It is the time to say goodbye from my high school life. My friends are always and forever in my heart. So let us enjoy the three months left.

No comments:

Post a Comment